Coobie Padded Scoopneck CamiRegular price $24.00
Click Here for Sold Out Colors
If a color is not shown, it is sold out and out of stock. Email us if you can't find what you are looking for and one of our stylists would love to help you!
NEW! Our newest Ultra soft, Coobie Bra Seamless Scoopneck Camisole with removable pads! Long, very stretchy, soft and has adjustable straps as well to dial in the perfect fit. Fits a size 2-12. (This will fit a traditional bra size of 32A – 36D). The fabric is made of an ultra soft nylon and spandex blend. Leave the pads in or remove them as your personal taste dictates. Includes built-in shelf bra with pads. Pads are the same as the standard bra pads. Perfect as a layering piece as well.
2 NEW COLORS: Nude & Navy
• Ultra soft fabric for amazing comfort next to sensitive surgical sites
• Fits most women ranging from 32-A through 36-D/DD; Full size also available
• Removable & adjustable straps & Removable Pads
• Over 60 fashionable colors & 7+ styles to suit any mood, style or taste
Listen to what other women are saying…
- This is the ONLY bra my “new girls” are happy in. Thank you.
- I recommend almost every patient who’s had an augmentation to get several of these bras.
- When my doctor told me I could get a normal bra after my breast augmentation, I could not find a single bra that as comfortable. I came across your website and after reading about your products I decided I had to try it. Nothing else worked. I want to share with the world that I finally found the most comfortable bra ever! After 6 months of discomfort, I finally found something that is extremely comfortable and so pretty. I just ordered 4 more bras and several of your camisoles. They are so comfortable. It will be the only bras and camisoles I will ever wear again!
- I’m madly in love with your bras since my breast augmentation. I just purchased a few more (and already had a few). Can’s get enough!
Breast Cancer Faqs
Perfect for those undergoing chemotherapy, mastectomy, or reconstructive surgery
• Ultra soft and comfortable on sensitive areas
• Prosthesics fit perfectly in removable padding pocket
• Easy to add additional pads for balance
• Inexpensive alternative to pricey mastectomy bras
• Feminine and stylish compared to bulky mastectomy bras
Listen to what other women are saying
- I just wanted to take a minute and let you know how much I appreciate your product. I had reconstruction surgery after a mastectomy earlier this year. Your bras gave me the comfort and support I needed. I am feeling great now and still enjoy wearing this bra!
- Five years after having a mastectomy and not wearing any bra at all I discovered these bras. They have changed how I am able to wear clothes and how I feel about myself as a woman.
- The pocket created for padding is perfect for prosthesis. Mastectomy bras are very expensive. This one is reasonable priced, very comfortable, and all around perfect!
- Since my mastectomy/reconstruction this winter, this bra has become indispensable.
- I’m just writing to thank you. I had a double mastectomy 11 years ago, and I absolutely hate wearing prostheses. I can wear your bra without it riding up like other bras do and I love the lightweight padding!!
- I love this bra, I am a breast cancer survivor and was very surprised when I found I could slip my prothesis in instead of the little pad. Happy days…so comfortable.
- Discovering these bras have pockets is so exciting; my prosthesis fits perfectly! The colorful styles expand my wardrobe to fun clothes again! No more high cut surgical bras! I already feel younger! Thanks again! What a wonderful surprise!
- I had a bilateral mastectomy in July. I found this bra and feel as though I look good in my clothes while at the same time, I feel completely comfortable and pain-free. This bra has really lifted my spirits, and I may never go back to wearing prostheses, which are heavy and uncomfortable. I highly recommend this bra for anyone who has undergone breast cancer surgery.
- Would like to thank you and send my endorsement for your products. You have unknowingly created the perfect product for breast cancer mastectomy survivors. By removing your padding, we can inset our prosthetics into pockets. Traditional bras can be very painful. Thanks again for “making my sponge bobs” work!
- Thank you! I’m loving these bras. After three cancer surgeries and radiation, they are the only bras I’m wearing!
- Love these bra’s! Especially after a mastectomy…I feel great in these!!
- I am a 9 year breast cancer survivor. I found your bras and love how they smooth out my reconstruction /implants and are very comfy!
- I cannot tell you how grateful I am for these bras. After having a prophylactic bilateral mastectomy I was having a hard time finding bras/camis that were comfortable. I’m pretty sure I’m not going back to regular bras even when I am healed! With so many styles to choose from I don’t know why I would need to. Thank you for having such a wonderful product on the market!
- Recently underwent my final reconstruction and was feeling blue about not finding a good bra. I love these! I am going to be ordering more!
If you need assistance please contact us by emailing us
For your convenience, you may order online, by fax or by phone. We gladly accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
Upon submission of a credit card order via the Internet, OPP Brands will process an approval code from the customer’s credit card issuer, and charge the account for the full order amount at the time of ordering.
Orders paid for by checks are accepted. Orders will be held for up to 10 business days for your check to clear the bank. Orders paid for via money order will be processed immediately.
Cancellations received prior to the shipment of stock merchandise will result in full refund to the credit card account.
Orders are generally processed within 2-5 business days. Standard orders are shipped via UPS Ground or the USPS and typically take 3-10 business days for domestic deliveries. Express Delivery orders are given first priority. You MUST call us for all Express shipping orders. We offer Express options from Rush processing, 3day, 2day or Overnight. If you have ordered a color, size, model number, item number or style we are temporarily out of stock on or which has been discontinued, we will email or call you. At that time, you may substitute, wait or choose to cancel your order or that particular item. We reserve the right to limit, cancel or reject any order at our discretion. Express delivery requests must be called in to our offices by 2 pm EST during regular business days (M-F). Accounts with emails will get tracking numbers sent upon shipment.
Orders are generally processed within 24 to 48 hours. Every effort is made to ship within two business days. All international orders are “final” and no refunds will be given once shipped regardless of acceptance of any additional international charges incurred by the destination country prior to delivery due to customs, taxes or duties. We will in no way be responsible for any extraneous or third party charges. Should additional shipping charges be required a confirmation email with international shipping charges will be sent and an approval response will be required prior to order processing and shipping. At that time, you may substitute, wait or cancel your order. If shipping charges initially collected are adequate then it will automatically ship but the above tax & duty statement will apply. We reserve the right to limit, cancel or reject any international order at our discretion. Please note that international shipments can take anywhere from 5 business days to 4 weeks depending on the destination countries delivery system. International exchanges will incur shipping charges and the above guidelines will apply.
We offer a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on most items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return any new, unworn, unwashed, odor-free merchandise, with all tags attached, within 30 days. We do not charge for ground re-shipping back to you if you would like to make an exchange for another product. Refunds will be issued for the price of the new, resalable, returned product, per the above conditions to the credit card used for the original purchase. Please allow us 1-2 weeks after receipt to process your return, you will receive an email confirmation when your exchange has shipped, or when the refund has been issued for your return. Wholesale returns of new merchandise will be accepted only with a pre approved return authorization and may incur a restocking charge. No shipping charges will be reimbursed on elective, non defective returns. Original tags & packaging must be intact. . Returns may not be accepted on certain offers, specials or closeout items where noted. We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not meet our internal regulations and standards.
Important notes about returning undergarments:
- Please make sure all tags and packaging are intact.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that have been damaged, worn, have any odor or soiled.
- We suggest trying on any undergarment over clean underwear to avoid any return or credit issues.
Errors or Damaged Merchandise
In the unlikely event we mistakenly ship you the wrong product, or in the rare event of a factory defect, simply contact us with your order number. We will gladly provide a pre-paid shipping label so you may return the item(s). Our mistake will not incur any additional shipping cost to you. We may elect to replace any defective item at no charge at our discretion.
Late Returns/Exchanges – If more than 30 days have passed since you received your order, and you return it for exchange or refund, we reserve the right to accept or refuse them. If accepted, a 10% per-item restocking fee will be deducted from your refund with a $10 minimum. We recommend you return your product using a service that can be tracked and insured*, such as UPS, FedEx, or Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
Product Materials and Contents
Products contain a wide variety of generally accepted common materials, including but not limited to natural and synthetic fibers, metals, foams, plastics, latex, adhesives and dyes. If you have sensitivities or allergies to anything in these categories please use your best judgement to avoid contact based on your own personal preferences.
Information We Collect
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you provide it to us. If you decide to join our mailing list, you may be asked to provide certain information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and telephone number.
The information you provide may be used by us to create and deliver to you communications about product information, events or promotions. If you prefer not to receive e-mail communications, please send an email expressing your preference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of this Website, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer such non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
We may retain other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include data analysis firms, customer support specialists, webhosting companies, and fulfillment companies. Such third parties may be provided with access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose.
We implement various security measures to protect the security of your personal information, both on line and off line.
Notification of Changes